Why Belong to the Hanover Chamber of Commerce?
We all have a business or professional stake in the Hanover community. That stake can be safeguarded, protected and advanced by working cooperatively through the Hanover Chamber of Commerce with other business and professional people. Such a joint effort helps to ensure progress for Hanover and that, in turn, enhances opportunities for us to grow and prosper.
Hosting a “Business After Hours” event is a great way to provide exposure to your business and meet members of the local business community. Working together with another business to jointly host an event may allow those with smaller workplaces to take advantage of this Chamber benefit and can be arranged by contacting the Chamber Office: email@example.com.
In addition to monthly networking events, The Chamber also holds annual fundraising events with portions of the proceeds being donated to local charitable organizations, delivered as grants to local businesses and also awarded as college scholarships.
Our Fundraising Events
- Multi-Chamber Bowling Fundraiser where area chambers from local towns compete and 50% of the proceeds are given to the winning chamber’s charity of choice.
- The Hanover Road Race brings a record number of participants to the streets for this 5K race & Kid's Fun Run. Supported in the past by many sponsors, including Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP, Prime Buick GMC and Mercedes Benz of Hanover, the race provides many promotional opportunities for our members. Proceeds from the race are donated to the Chamber’s supported charitable organizations.
Our Educational Events:
- The Annual State of the Town Breakfast where town, county and state officials address the local business community and residents regarding current and upcoming projects and town affairs.
- Career Day and Credit for Life Programs for Hanover High School students.
- Water Cooler Workshops: one-hour lunch workshops guided by experienced local professionals who will cover such topics as business and marketing plan development, how to leverage social media, the best ways to prospect for new customers, tax considerations that affect your business, and much, much more.
Your support of the Hanover Chamber of Commerce not only helps you to acknowledge the obligation each business and professional person owes to the Hanover community, it also enables the Chamber of Commerce to do its part in bringing new businesses and payrolls to the community.
How to Join the Hanover Chamber of Commerce
Download an application here on our website:
Or email us. We'll rush you an application for membership. All member organizations or individuals pay an annual membership fee of $95.00 or save with a two-year membership for only$170.00, which can be sent to:
Hanover Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 68
Hanover, MA 02339
We look forward to having you join us.